In a year when we need some Christmas cheer more than ever our latest Instagram competition is here to celebrate great home design featuring your favourite room with our floors, all dressed up for Christmas.
So if you have V4 products inside your home and have decorated that room with plenty of festive flair, head over to Instagram and post your Christmassy room picture and you could win £250 of homeware vouchers to spend on your home.
To be entered you need to make sure you post your favourite room picture including the hashtag #myfestivev4room and tag @v4woodflooing.
Feel free to describe your interior design aspirations for the space and tell people about the products that feature in your room.
You’ve got from Tuesday1st December until 11.59pm on Saturday 12th December 2020 to submit your photo entry. Our judging panel will then shortlist ten finalists which will be put to the public vote on instagram between Monday 14th and Friday 18th December 2020 to pick our overall winner who will receive the £250 worth of homeware vouchers.
Don’t have any V4 products in your home to enter? Don’t worry, by voting for your favourite from our ten finalists you will be entered into a prize draw to have the chance of winning a fabulous Champagne Christmas Hamper which we will get to you before the big day!
We can’t wait to see and share your wonderful festive home designs over on our instagram account. Why not head over and give us a follow.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges to select ten finalists for the public vote on Instagram is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted by tagging the image you would like to enter on Instagram with #myfestivev4room and @v4woodflooring. We regret that we are unable to accept entries by any other route.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date of 11.59pm on Saturday 12th December 2020.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and by entering you give confirmation that the photograph you are submitting is your own work and that you own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in entering the competition you are granting the use of this image to be used on the V4 Wood Flooring Instagram account if selected as a finalist for the public vote.
- Only one entry per person.
- The public voting mechanism to select an overall winner will be facilitated on Instagram. To enter the voting prize draw entrants will be asked to ‘comment’ which of the ten finalist photos posted is their favourite. This voting post will be made and be open from Monday 14th December with voting closing at 11.59pm on Friday 18th December. Votes received after this day and time will not be valid entrants into the prize draw.
- One photo entrant shall win £250.00 worth of John Lewis vouchers.
- One voter will be selected at random and will win a champagne Christmas hamper.
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winners will be notified by Monday 21st December 2020 by direct message to their Instagram account. Inability to contact the winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative winner.
- All contest participants agree to be bound by these Terms. V4 Wood Flooring in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the voting process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules – including the use of fake accounts to facilitate multiple false votes.
- The promoter of this competition is V4 Wood Flooring, Greenbays Park, Carthouse Lane, Horsell, Surrey GU21 4YP