All V4 Lacquered floors are finished with 6 – 7 coats of hard wearing and easy maintenance Wood’s Good Lacquer
- Prevent accumulation of grit and abrasive dust which can scratch and dull the lacquered surface. Do this with regular sweeping and vacuuming and by installing barrier mats such as coir matting inside and outside all external door ways.
- Protect all furniture with felt pads to avoid any scratching with movement.
- Wipe up any spilled liquids and avoid any standing water or liquid as wood will absorb liquid and expand which could effect the stability of the floor. Any stains should be removed while wet with a clean damp cloth.
- Avoid use of oil based detergent or any household cleaners. These can be abrasive and damage or dull the surface and can leave a dangerous slippery film.
- If using a mop and bucket with soap solution to clean the floor, avoid using too much water insuring the mop almost dry before application.
Lacquered Floors – Cleaning with Wood’s Natural Floor Care
Natural Floor Care is designed to clean and protect oiled, waxed and lacquered wooden floors. The soap solution works to clean the surface removing ground in dirt, while nurturing waxes(including responsibly sourced Brazilian Palm Wax) coat the surface with a water resistant protective film which also works perfectly many other surfaces including laminate, vinyl, linoleum, cork, natural stone, unglazed tiles and polished concrete!
- Vacuum clean to remove loose dirt.
- Floor must be dry.
- Shake the spray well before & during use.
- Working in sections spray the surface.
- Wipe the surface with the grain using a Wood’s Good® Applicator Mop Pad or lint free cloth/ mop.
- When finished allow to dry for 30 – 60 mins.
- Rinse applicator pad with clean water.
NOTE: Always test on a small area in order to check the surface and the compatibility of the product.
NOTE: Always keep the amount of water used to clean the floor to a minimum.